Friday, February 17, 2012

Happiness today

I began my little series on happiness, here and here.  
For today, it's the little things, like my darling dental hygienist saying we can still be friends,
even though I am a very inconsistent flosser.  Inconsistent meaning I floss a few weeks after my cleaning and then again a few months later, right before my cleaning!

"Ripstick Master", Andrew teaching Aubrey.  
It was fun to hear that when we shared a few of the reasons we love each other on Valentines Day, Andrew mentioned, I love that Aubrey is "coachable" and Aubrey mentioned she appreciated Andrew being such a great Ripstick coach!

Kids actually wearing out their shoes (this beats little wear and growing out).
 Seriously, all you can do is smile when you see these!
How many days was Megan wearing these with the sole flopping?!?!
And then that handsome, fun three year old that doesn't nap anymore and just hangs out with me all day, my darling Matthew.  While the kids are at school, he uses his brother's PVC pipe marshmallow gun for ALL sorts of different things.
But today, it was his camera.  Smile MOM!

3 comments:

  1. Oh your flossing admission makes me feel so much better about my own flossing habits. Are you always so positive and optimistic? I wish you were my neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Aubrey and Andrew. Looks like you have both mastered the ripstick. So glad to hear you are enjoying it. One more fun thing to do together. Poor Megan! Just how long had she worn her shoes in this condition?! I'm reporting child neglect!!!! Got to love that Matthew, always coming up with something creative. Can't wait to see you all! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails