It's been a really fun season watching Matthew improve a ton in his swimming and literally shed seconds off each time he races!
Sure makes it more fun when you've got your BFF to hang out with all day!
We sure love the Altons!
Matthew's butterfly has improved immensely!
Since the older kids have already "been there and done that" with swim team, sometimes there were a few grumbles. But I think we've now practiced a little more of what we preach and that is that if it's important to one of us it's important to all of us!!
Can you tell he may know he's "the KING"?!?!
Oh my this kid has a huge personality and a lot of confidence!! We love all of these cute kids!!







YAY! Matthew! I was so glad I got to witness one of his races. And came in first place to boot! So proud of you Matthew. You are so lucky to have such good siblings to came and cheer you on. GO, MATTHEW, GO! Love you Bud! Love to all!
ReplyDelete