GUEST BLOGGER: MEGAN
Every year HP has a family picnic. It always has BBQ, soda,water, ice cream, and rides but it is a little different every year. Although, we were very disappointed that they didn't have cotton candy this year, we had some good food and we love spending time with our dad!!
We each had ice cream about 3 times!!
It was really nice to have ice cream while we were standing in the line right under the sun!!
We had a ton of fun at the mini petting zoo! Katelyn and I were determined to pick up a white bunny! They were so cute, but a little creepy with those red eyes!!
Matthew spent a lot of time chasing him around, but when he came close or even touched it,
it squirmed and squealed so loudly that Matthew let go.
Matthew and I had tons of fun on the buckin' bronco!!
We loved the water slides!! I forgot my swimsuit so I went in my clothes! We had a blast!
It felt so good to cool off because it was such a HOT day!
We are so grateful that our dad's work does this for all these families!! We had a blast!!

Looks like so much fun! I hope you had some ice cream for me! Love to all!
ReplyDelete