Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pretty faces

I am not sure how my "little" (now only an inch shorter than me) girl is already at this point in life. 
Entering junior high and turning 13 in a few weeks feels a little like when in the movie, "Father of the Bride" the daughter announces her engagement and her dad still sees her in braids and six years old. 
Sometimes I still wishI could freeze Aubrey in time with her little curls in pigtails. :). 
It's not that I am not enjoying her now, it is just that going too fast!!
This week the long talked about and awaited for, girls trip to the MAC counter finally happened.
Aubrey and her best girl friend had been planning this for months.
 (Never mind the fact that they are 12 years old and I didn't even know about, let alone leave large sums of money there at the MAC counter...until I was 30)!  

I love Aubrey's friend's mom, Melissa and the four of us had a great time together!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! How can that be? She's not old enough for that kind of stuff. Love to watch her growing into such a beautiful young lady. Love you Aubrey! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails