Twice a year members of our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
have an opportunity to listen to our prophet and apostles. It is always a wonderful blessing!
And this April was no different.
Another
year, another conference where "my bucket" was over flowing with the
feeling of love from our Heavenly Father. How grateful I am that we have
not been left alone here on earth. We have a prophet and apostles
providing modern day revelation. Modern day. As in, for example, how
can we deal with social media and powerful electronic devices in our
pocket at all times!!
Anyway,
afterwards I am always a little overwhelmed (in a good way...mind
spinning) as to how I will best implement all that I have felt and
learned. This year, I had an idea for my own study that would help both
me and my family. As I have re-read and studied the talks I have made
fun learning sheets for my kids to complete and fill out. It has been a great Family Home Evening activity. They have
loved it!
And I have loved making them.
It has forced me to re-read, pause the audio, and take note of the important points.
And I have loved making them.
It has forced me to re-read, pause the audio, and take note of the important points.
Here is an example from this talk by Elder Scott, For Peace at Home.
![]() |
| Don't judge the fact I am NOT an artist :) |
In addition, I found this great idea for memorizing some of the quotes from conference:
And this link takes you to a free printable of my favorite quote from conference:
.jpg)

You inspire me to be good! You are the best and I feel so fortunate to have you as my grandchildren's mother. They are so blessed to have such a great mom. Love to all!
ReplyDelete