Rarely, and I mean rarely, do I sleep in.
Most days I am up with a number that starts with a five.
Yes, crazy I know.
But I love it. In fact, I'm kind of addicted to mornings.
I love getting up before the sun and the sleeping little ones.
I love the super fresh morning air.
I love getting a jump start on my day.
However, on Sunday my meetings didn't start early and I was still in bed after Katelyn and Megan were up.
They took advantage and made quite an elaborate menu (which I will find and photograph)
with my breakfast in bed choices. It was a hard decision, but I choose maple and brown sugar oatmeal, strawberries, and orange juice.
When I asked the girls why they had put on these silly costumes from the "dress-up" drawer,
they replied they wanted to look like "maids". I love my two cute "maids"!



OH MY THESE TWO ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! Such GREAT girls! YOU are soooo Loved Mama! :)
ReplyDeleteSISTERS!!!!! Nothing better than sisters! I love that these two girls have each other....they influence each other for good. Just like my god sister! ;) xoxox
ReplyDeleteOh, how I would love a maid! How lucky are you?! What a fun, thoughtful thing for these two girls to come up with. You have trained them well. Love to all!
ReplyDeleteoh what sweeties! and the maid costumes are too darling. how sweet of them to want to be of such service to their mama. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the mornings. love how you describe it!!