Saturday, June 9, 2012

An impromptu fashion show

A friend of mine talks a lot on her blog about "carefree-timelessness".  
Those moments of total escape from time.  
When there is nothing else on your mind and time seems to stop.  
They seem to happen for me most often on vacation.  
But, I am trying to make them happen more frequently at home.  
This was one and I am including it here to remember how much I love being with my kids and smiling at the things that are totally free, totally random and bring the biggest joy! 

We were at the mall together (which is very rare) for just a few minutes when we walked past the hats.  I am not sure who started it first, but the trying on began quickly!! 
 
 
And then the impromptu fashion show began...man we're goof balls!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog seriously inspires me to be a better mom! You are so fun....your kids are so blessed to have you as their mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you all parading around with those hats on and laughing hystarically at each other as you model your wares! About 15 years ago my sisters and I took a R&R to San Francisco. At the pier was a hat shop that we visited to try on hats. It was interesting to see the hats each of us chose for ourselves and the personalities they brought out in each of us. We laughed so hard and look forward to another day that could be so impromptu! Love your choices of hats! You all look stunning! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails