I love being on the water.
Time seems to go at a different speed.
The hum of the boat's engine is too loud to converse and are left to your own thoughts.
The wind blowing through your hair as you squint to enjoy the scenery and scan for smooth water.
Yes, I love being on the water.
We were so excited when some friends, Jeremy and Amanda, invited us to spend the day with them and their new boat. After a morning swim meet, Aubrey's piano recital, a change back into swim suits we were a quick 15 minutes drive to the Folsom Lake dock.
The kids were in heaven right away!!
I don't get it, but they could have been on that tube ALL day!
They were ALL smiles, hitting waves and catching air.
Well, except for this face plant into the tube, they were all smiles!
Then there's these two.
They love each other (sometimes a little too much) and plan on getting married.
If so, we'll have some fun photos.
Lots of fun for everyone!
And the adults...well, we're always ready to play!
We got a little time on the slalom, man it's been too many years!
Jeremy is a surfer so catching these waves seemed to be super easy for him.
Then there's my cute friend Amanda, she's one of the bubbliest people I know.
Always friendly, this is totally her personality, "waving" to everyone on shore!!
A great start to June and all of it's "fun in the sun"!











Everyone looks like they have been boating once or twice before! Looks like you were all having a blast. Oh, what I would do to have a boat. So lucky you have friends that will share theirs with you. Love to all!
ReplyDeleteWe definitely don't have this in common. I can't stand the water--I'll admit it--it scares me.
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer!