Katelyn has been wanting her hair cut for a few weeks now and I gave it a little time to be sure. After all, this girl LOVES braids and occasional pig-tails. She finally convinced me that she wanted her hair cut and I was tickled by the reasoning that finally came out. You see, Megan has been without her front teeth (bad fall = root canal = extraction) since she was four years old. Katelyn is about to lose her two front teeth. So she figured with the same hair cut she could really do some tricking! Katelyn loves a good laugh!
So far it has worked! After her hair cut she went to swim team where the coach said, "oh no, who is who?" Of course, they both just smiled and giggled! Then she went to school where her classmates told her she was in the wrong classroom (they are in separate classes and they thought she was Megan). The Primary teacher at church called her Megan and even a close family friend relied on that long hair for help!
There are major deliberations going on now about tricking their teachers and going to the other one's classroom. After all, you're only in first grade once!! Oh, to be a twin!


I love it! Too bad my boys are fraternal otherwise they could take notes from these smart girlies
ReplyDeleteOh to be young again. The girls have been plotting this for quite some time now. They even discussed it with me when we were there last month. I'm sure it won't be long before they actually pull it off! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteYou girls look so darling. You had me fooled. what fun. Makes me wish I was a twin. Love You. GMA
ReplyDelete