Monday, February 6, 2012

Some days are like that

Even in Northern California.
Some days are bad.  We've had some sort of a little bug going around here.  
Not the terrible, horrible flu that hit my friend's ENTIRE family of nine a few weeks ago, 
but a lesser version.  
And so I think today was Monday, but yet four out of my five kids were HOME.  
The day when I put my house back together from the weekend and get organized for my week.  
We've been home from church and school and the walls are starting to close in on my so much that the high-light of my day is going to be going to Home Depot tonight with Tyler to pick out a new toilet!!

Aubrey brought home the kids homework this afternoon and one of the twin's assignments was to write about their weekend.  Here's what Katelyn wrote, she was too upset about her weekend she didn't want to draw anything.  I love the phonetic spelling, it is my favorite.  It brings a smile to my face every time.
Then there's Megan version, in full COLOR!
That's what we've been up to - popsicles, movies, crackers, gatorade, sterilizing everything, laundry, and I'm hoping that my chicken noodle soup for dinner does the trick that Andrew believes it does!!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon - and that no one else gets sick. That was my Christmas break. I couldn't wait to get out of the house! Hope you found a fantastic toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE....SO sorry you are all sick! Get well soon! Love ya lots! I agree with Andrew the chicken noodle soup will help! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like getting right to the point! I'm so sorry you have had a housefull of sick kids. I have always said, "chicken noodle soup will either kill you or cure you!" Hope everyone is feeling better. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw poor little things. That's so cute though! I too get suck a kick out of the phonetic spelling. It's so cute to hear how they hear things. Hope you are all on the mend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails