Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tyler's Birthday

Our party to celebrate Tyler's Birthday started with everyone presenting their hand-made cards almost all at the same time!  They were so excited about what they had made they could hardly wait.  
Then Tyler's parents called right at the right time to join in our celebration!  
Oh, how we love Skype and connecting with our family that ALL lives out of state!
And so we sang Happy Birthday and Tyler blew out his one candle (representing all 38)!!
Then we opened gifts, and it seemed everyone was in on this too!
Megan was so excited to give him the Perler Bead gumball machine she had made, and boy it did turn out pretty cool!
Besides many Perler Beads, Tyler got several new shirts and some snow gloves (gotta be prepared for that upcoming snowmobiling trip!)
We love Tyler and are so glad to have him as part of our lives.  He is a wonderful husband and father.  We love his easy-going nature and hard working character.  We loved celebrating #38 with him!!

1 comment:

  1. How lucky were we to catch you just at the right minute. I would love to have been there but I guess skype is the next best thing. Happy Birthday dear Tyler! I can't believe my baby is 38 years old! Where has the time gone?! I love you dearly and so proud to call you SON. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails