I had a really fun time this year doing a few shoots.
First, the babies, oh how I love newborns! I only shot these two cousins, born just a few weeks apart.
This little boy's nursery is completely decorated in owls. His very crafty mother made this darling hat and had this entire idea! I love how they turned out. She ordered a huge, square print...so fun!
This little boy's nursery is completely decorated in owls. His very crafty mother made this darling hat and had this entire idea! I love how they turned out. She ordered a huge, square print...so fun!
And last, but not least a fun engagement session.










You are too sweet! I love those pictures, he is so chubby now he doesn't even look like that. Lol so I am so glad to have those pictures to remind me of how small he was. and the baby in the sack is Carson... Not Maggie. Lol she was awake in all her .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! Wish you were closer to take ours. Those little babies are soooo cute.
ReplyDelete