WOW!! I've been blown away by all the darling Christmas cards this year!
I get so excited to see the mail truck at my box each day, I could hardly wait to see what she would bring. We love hearing from family and friends!
This year I changed up my card display and really displayed them as part of our decor.
I got the idea (string of beads and jewelry lanyards) from one of my favorite blogs, MemoriesonCloverLane. It was so fun to see your cute faces across my nook and family room all month.
I got the idea (string of beads and jewelry lanyards) from one of my favorite blogs, MemoriesonCloverLane. It was so fun to see your cute faces across my nook and family room all month.


So cute! And what a great idea, so you can see and remember who the senders were. You are just too creative! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteI've always used string and little brown clothes pegs to hang mine. I'll have to remember the beads next year! Christmas cards are one of my very favorite things of the season--mine don't come down until the end of January. Hmmm-you've inspired me to do my own blog post about it.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!