Thanksgiving morning was wet and cool, but that didn't stop these two guys from playing in their annual "turkey bowl". They had a great time! Andrew came home all smiles from scoring FIVE touchdowns and Tyler came home all smiles from having so much fun, but with a rolled ankle!
I enjoyed an early morning run started by a friend of mine this year. She was "charging" canned food as the entry fee to be donated locally. It was a great way to start the holiday!
While there, I was talking to one of the ladies who had ran with us. Earlier this year she had won one dozen Krispy Kreme donuts a week for a year. She was headed out of town and gave me her card (which made in a panic when I realized I was carrying it in my purse during the Black Friday craziness, as her parting words were..."don't lose the card, it has several hundred dollars worth of donuts left").
My girls were so excited to have donuts on Thanksgiving Day! And pumpkin spice...really can I eat any more of these? They are so divine!!
I didn't get any traditional photos from the rest of our day, but we had a wonderful time spent with our friends, Seth and Rebecca and their cute immediate and extended family. We ate, played games, talked, and ate some more. Everything was so nice and we enjoyed our day so much!
Last, but not least, my cute Matthew made this darling hat Sunday during church nursery.
Man this little guy melts my heart!






HAPPY THANGSGIVING Everyone! Hope your day was a good as ours. I guess no body reminded Tyler not to get hurt during the Turkey Bowl. But of course someone has to get injured! Oh those KrispyKreams look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Can't wait for a date to go get some.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is, I think I want the drum sticks of that little turkey. Looks good enough to eat! Love to all!