After all that practice with her performance piece, "Jessica's Theme", Aubrey did a great job at her annual piano recital. Here she is with her teacher, Brent. He is an awesome teacher and really a patient guy. It's amazing to see his students and their talent!!
Aubrey had her piece memorized and did a perfect job!
She played without shoes because we had just picked up some new white sandals this morning and the strap was too big. Tyler didn't have a chance to put an additional hold in it until afterwards. The shoes are cute wedges, so barefoot probably worked best anyway. Besides that's how she practices!
Aubrey had her piece memorized and did a perfect job!
She played without shoes because we had just picked up some new white sandals this morning and the strap was too big. Tyler didn't have a chance to put an additional hold in it until afterwards. The shoes are cute wedges, so barefoot probably worked best anyway. Besides that's how she practices!




Oh, how I wish I had had a teacher like Brent. What a lucky girl you are. You look so poised and beautiful at the piano. I wish I could have been there for your recital. I have heard you did AWESOME! Keep up the good work.....and practice, practice, practice! Love to all!
ReplyDelete