April 6th we wished our home, Happy 10th Birthday, with an excuse to have dessert on a weeknight yummy lemon cake!! I love my house. It's not a huge one, but it's where I brought my babies home to, it's where they all learned to crawl and walk, and where many magical memories have been made!! Plus my yard is huge (for California yards) and so much fun for an evening game of family kick-ball or afternoons of slip and slide.
Tyler took an HP car down to some meetings in the bay area and the car he happened to get (so he says..ha ha!) was a Ford mustang convertible. The kids loved their special ride to school that morning!
The twins had their "Three Piggy Opera" at school and happily sang several little piggy songs!
And then after a crazy few weeks of travel between Utah and Oregon I was gone again the last weekend back to Utah. I enjoyed an amazing weekend at BYU's Women's Conference.
WOW, what an experience! There were many messages that I really needed to hear. I spent the first day with my grandma and friend, Danee. It was so great to be back on that beautiful campus.
We had a wonderful time. I would sprint to the classes and they would come behind together, since my grandma is 78 and Danee is expecting baby #7, it worked super! We sat on the front row of a lecture given by Leigh Anne from yourhomebasedmom.com. Danee and I have been fans of hers for a long time and it was so fun to meet her (and her kids) and get a photo taken (which even made her site).
We also caught the end of a book signing at the book store with Kate from ourbestbites.com, another cute, yummy site. Ya, don't we look like friends?!?
That night there was a fantastic concert and my mom and my sister joined us.
We loved the lectures on Friday and heard more inspiring messages. I think I cried most of the day. Don't worry...for me that's a good thing!!

Friday night we had dinner with our darling soon to be, sister in law, Alyssa. Can't wait for her to join our family! That night we sat around till WAY too late discussing and sharing what we'd learned from our day. It was awesome. I hope I can attend again.
Saturday it snowed...CRAZY!!
Seriously, this weather this spring...yikes!
WOW, what an experience! There were many messages that I really needed to hear. I spent the first day with my grandma and friend, Danee. It was so great to be back on that beautiful campus.
We had a wonderful time. I would sprint to the classes and they would come behind together, since my grandma is 78 and Danee is expecting baby #7, it worked super! We sat on the front row of a lecture given by Leigh Anne from yourhomebasedmom.com. Danee and I have been fans of hers for a long time and it was so fun to meet her (and her kids) and get a photo taken (which even made her site).
We also caught the end of a book signing at the book store with Kate from ourbestbites.com, another cute, yummy site. Ya, don't we look like friends?!?
That night there was a fantastic concert and my mom and my sister joined us.
We loved the lectures on Friday and heard more inspiring messages. I think I cried most of the day. Don't worry...for me that's a good thing!!
We enjoyed some fantastic BYU creamery ice cream with the yummiest waffle cones! Danee and my mom discovered "coconut fun", like an almond joy - they were in heaven!

Friday night we had dinner with our darling soon to be, sister in law, Alyssa. Can't wait for her to join our family! That night we sat around till WAY too late discussing and sharing what we'd learned from our day. It was awesome. I hope I can attend again.
Saturday it snowed...CRAZY!!
Seriously, this weather this spring...yikes!















Loved that weekend! Miss you! Love ya!
ReplyDelete