Although Saturday, Tyler's actual birthday was quite busy and we did most of his celebrating the next day, we still had a great time with birthday #37!! We went out on Saturday night to a work dinner. It was at one of our favorite restaurants, Lucille's and we really enjoyed our evening sitting by another couple that we don't see often enough and really enjoy their company.
Sunday, after he got home from meetings he got his annual birthday spa treatment from the kids. They massaged his shoulders, rubbed his feet, gave him the Ensign to read, and rubbed lotion on his hands. It's their big treat (and they think surprise) every year!
I made the super yummy, from scratch , always requested German Chocolate Cake that Tyler loves! I didn't have to make dinner because basically it was catered! The restaurant that we were at the night before, Lucille's had made so much extra food that they sent everyone (150 people +) home with leftover boxes. We brought home green beans, mashed potatoes, ribs, pulled pork, and tri-tip! You can imagine how excited our kids were. (Almost as much as me!)
After dinner, we enjoyed singing Happy Birthday, opening gifts, and eating that delicious cake with ice cream. He heard from some friends and family and I think had a great day!
Matthew was a lot faster at opening them and Tyler graciously let him.
We sure do love you Tyler! You're the best!
I made the super yummy, from scratch , always requested German Chocolate Cake that Tyler loves! I didn't have to make dinner because basically it was catered! The restaurant that we were at the night before, Lucille's had made so much extra food that they sent everyone (150 people +) home with leftover boxes. We brought home green beans, mashed potatoes, ribs, pulled pork, and tri-tip! You can imagine how excited our kids were. (Almost as much as me!)
After dinner, we enjoyed singing Happy Birthday, opening gifts, and eating that delicious cake with ice cream. He heard from some friends and family and I think had a great day!
Matthew was a lot faster at opening them and Tyler graciously let him.
We sure do love you Tyler! You're the best!





Daddy, you're the best dad ever!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Tyler! You look like you had a great day and were well loved and taken care of.
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
All of the rest of you look great too!
ReplyDeleteIT IS TRUE...TYLER YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! HOPE you had a GREAT Birthday! Love ya LOTS!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tyler! What a lucky man you are to have such a wonderful, caring wife and family. You deserve to be pampered at least once every year. Can't believe my baby is 37!
ReplyDeleteLove to all!
I'm sorry I missed this post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! You certainly deserve to be pampered at least once every year. I can't believe my baby is 37 years old! Love you tons! Love to all!
ReplyDelete