I know I've mentioned Tyler is handy, wonderful, the world's best husband, and he never ceases to amaze me (I'll stop now as he doesn't like public cheesiness). I have had a locker cabinet on his list (it's in my head - you know the one, the dream list of things I want done someday) for a few years. I originally saw it on Pottery Barn and then a smaller version on this knock-off furniture plan site, but of course neither of these are for FIVE children. So with Tyler's company closed for two weeks and my father-in-law here to help, I got these two guys going on this great project.
I am SO happy with how it turned out complete with six hooks per child, crown molding and bead board. It is PERFECT!! I love it!
I didn't do much, but could add these little details!





That is amazing! Way to go Tyler and dad!!!
ReplyDeleteOh that is fabulous!! The boys came through you are a lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteHow lucky are you?! I'm amazed how beautiful this turned out. One more thing you can scratch off your stress list. Love to all!
ReplyDeleteThis is my dream project as well. Joel designed plans for something similar several months ago...but I'm still waiting for the finished project. Something tells me I'm going to have to wait for quite a while longer. How nice that Tyler's company shuts down for two weeks! Maybe Joel should look for a job there. : )
ReplyDeleteI meant to get your address as well to send you a Christmas card, but life swept me away this month. Our new address is 113 W. 1600 S., Perry, UT 84302. Please send me yours when you get a chance.
That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteTried to comment a few days ago but it didn't work. So what I said was.... Beautiful!!!! I totally need one of those. Somehow all our shoes end up NEXT to the shoe basket :).
ReplyDeleteThe lockers are so great, I'm impressed! Your kids are sure growing up, hope you guys are doing well. Also you never cease to amaze me with all the wonderful things you do for your kids. You are an amazing mother.
ReplyDelete