Finding Andrew this Christmas break hasn't been too hard. He loves to read and with all of the rain outside he's spent a lot of time inside like this:
We checked out a bag full of books from the library at the beginning of the break.
He flew through those and (thank goodness) our neighbor found his Harry Potter #4 and brought it over. He's almost done with this 734 page volume!
He flew through those and (thank goodness) our neighbor found his Harry Potter #4 and brought it over. He's almost done with this 734 page volume!



Thank goodness Andrew finally got his book back. I'm sure by now he is already finished. So, what next? Andrew, I am so proud of you for all the reading you have accomplished. What a great talent you have for the love of reading. Keep it up! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteTHAT is what I have looked like ALL break too, ANDREW!!!! Cute pictures! Have you read FABLEHAVEN? It is my favorite!!!!! Miss you, ANdrew! love ya!!!"
ReplyDelete