Just a few weeks ago I made an acrostic poem for each member of my family.
Does very good golf
Always making me laugh
Does very good work
Doesn't he have a good sense of humor
You will always have a close relationship
Makes such delicious foods
Oh, how I love you
The best mom in the world
How beautiful she is
Eek! How nice can she getRoses are red ,violets are blue,
You're really sweet and you know it too
Artistic
Um, I totally love muffins
Biking is really my thing
Really cute red hair
Excellent at everything
Yes, I am very sweet
An amazing reader
Nobody has a sweet spirit like yours
Does great writing on Tasmanian Tigers
Really handsome red hair
Excellent at Wii
Wow! this guys astonishing
Katelyn is her suitable name
Always being cute and funny
The little miss groovy is on the red carpet now
EGGcellent cook
Laugh all you want to cheer me up
You will always have a place in my heart
Nice is not even anything of what you are
Miss Monkey is com'in round
Excellent at crafts
Gentle and kind
A girl who is an incredible sister
Nice is not even everything of what you are
Mischievous at all times of the day
Always loving
Though he has a loud cry I'll never say bye!
The nicest toddler around
Help! He is so awesome
Ever from the start you have always had a place in my heart
Without you in our family it would be much different
I love my Family SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

Great job Aubrey! It sounds like you know your family pretty well. I think you may have told a few family secrets too. You are such a beautiful young woman in every sense of the word.....both inside and out. There are four siblings that have it pretty good due to you. You are the best and I love you dearly.
ReplyDeleteExcellent is the word for you. Wow, you are talented. Such a great daughter and sister in your family. We are blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to our family. Keep us the good work!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you and your special family. Grandma Prescott
AWESOME WRITER YOU ARE!!!!! So great, Aubrey! Loved the poems! Have a GREAT weekend! Love ya, Kristin
ReplyDeleteAubrey, those were WONDERFUL! Keep up the great writing, you are so gifted! :D
ReplyDelete*Rachelle, once again, a child of yours amazes me. Must be the amazing parents. :D
How cute is this, you have such great kids and are definitely a wonderful mother!
ReplyDelete