I have the best friends and am so grateful. I love that I have these women in my life who value a little "girl-time". We all have kids and this isn't any of our "seasons" in life for lunch every week or a pedicure every few, however, once a year EVERY mother and woman should get a break from the norm! After the weekend with Tyler and the kidos I came home for one day, got everybody settled, and headed back up to finish out the week with a few of my friends. We had a fabulous time in Lake Tahoe at the Hyatt eating yummy food, talking, watching chick flicks (including the four hour PBS, "Emma"), doing LOTS of projects, swinging in the hammock, talking, running, going out to eat, bike riding, and enjoying the change of scenery and break in the norm.
I love and admire these women and the wonderful examples they are to me.
I love and admire these women and the wonderful examples they are to me.
I know it's not a great backdrop, but we were in a little bit of a hurry to come back Saturday because one of the girls had a family need, so here we are in the parking lot.
But, hey you can still tell it's absolutely beautiful up there and we look happy, well-rested, and ready to tackle the world again!!!
*This trip, like most of my other blessings in life, made possible by Tyler- you're the best!
But, hey you can still tell it's absolutely beautiful up there and we look happy, well-rested, and ready to tackle the world again!!!


What a wonderful tradition and what great friends! They too are very lucky to have you in their lives. What would we ever do without Rachelle.....always there for a good time out. Thanks for being part of my life. Love you tons!
ReplyDelete