Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day, maybe even Valentines weekend. Tyler and I enjoyed dinner at one of our fav's, Cheesecake Factory and saw the movie, Dear John. We loved it! There are always tears in a Nicholas Spark movie, but this one ended well. Sunday morning I made homemade cinnamon rolls and the kids each got a gift (our new tradition), a new book. Aubrey got Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Ronald Dahl, Andrew got the first book in the A-Z Mystery Series by Ron Roy that Aubrey really enjoyed at his age, Katelyn got Curious George rides his bike, Megan got the Bear Snores On  (another favorite series), and Matthew got Meet Biscuit. For dinner I made a delicious new recipe, Macaroni Grill's Penne Rustica (here's the recipe) and chocolate eclair's for dessert. We had a great day together, sharin' the LOVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Books are our V-day tradition too. I love love love your photos and layout. I need to paint a wall red so I can take some portrait shots like these! Cute decorations too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails