Thursday, February 11, 2010

In the mail today

I received these darling measuring spoons from my mom.  After 13 1/2 years of marriage I really do need new measuring spoons.  But even more so I am excited to use them as they will remind me to give
a pinch of patience,
a dash of kindness,
a spoonful of laughter,
and a heap of love to those around me. 
Thanks Mom!

5 comments:

  1. They are too nice to use. Find a creative way to display them and save them forever. Use your old ones for cooking :) Where did your mom get them? They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mom...those are so sweet. She must have gotten those in Utah...all the cool stuff comes from Utah! ~fara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! My mom gave me the same spoons awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails