These were the fun cans we did for the kid's school and church teachers. I learned about this fantastic idea this summer at a So Cal swap meet from the Pampered Chef sales woman! To make them you open the bottom with a rim-less can opener, clean it out, fill it with a yummy treat, and then super-glue the bottom back on. I make the labels and tops in Photoshop and print them at a photo lab. Then mod-podge (my new best friend!) and a little double-sided tape do the job securing them! Then a little tag that surprises the receiver as they get to pop the top to open it!
This is the actual label:
I've made a bunch of these this last year for birthdays, holidays, babies, grandparents day, neighbors, visiting teachers, etc. etc. Here are a few others!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea. Once again, I find myself wishing I had photoshop. I guess I'll put it on my wishlist.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I'm going to have to invest in a rim-less can opener.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Love your ideas, Rachelle. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleterimless cans...? I am confused . Any help would be appreciated, I would L-O-V-E to make them myself
ReplyDelete