Saturday, February 27, 2010

I can feel it

SPRING is coming. 
We've had plenty of rain, but also some beautiful, warm, and sunny days.  Just enough to give you a little spring fever.  Here in northern California the fields and mountains are green already, the trees are bright with pink and white blossoms, and the flowers are starting to bloom.  The mornings are crisp. It is beautiful!
We've been outside A LOT enjoying it!!


6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, and so ready for spring here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Sooo ready for spring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are awesome! I love that the kids are wearing sandals and flip flops. I think we'll be waiting quite a bit longer for spring here, but with all the snow it should be a beautiful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE pictures! I am excited for Spring too! Today is supposed to be in the 50's and I look forward to seeing the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids look great! Matthew looks a lot older! Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! These pics are gorgeous--I'm so ready for Spring but today it decided to dump a whole bunch of snow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails