I don't have any memories with my great-grandparents, just one or two photos. My kids however, are going to have memories as they still have two sets of great-grandparents. They both live in Utah, but we see them everytime we can. My grandma Jensen comes out every year to visit because she loves me (yes, I am one of her favorites along with her other grandkids that all feel like they are her favorite) and because she says she "doesn't want those kids growing up without knowing her." It has been wonderful to have her here with us this week. At 76 she plays tennis twice a week and the kids were so excited to get a lesson.
My grandma is one of my heros. She has endured so much in her life with such strength and faith. She is one of my closest friends and one of my favorite people.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope I'm still playing tennis at 76. What cute pictures!
ReplyDelete