Sunday, June 5, 2016

Third Annual Teacher Luncheon

We loved hosting our teachers again for the third year in our home.
This is the invitation I made.
 It's a small token of appreciation for the wonderful job they do on a daily basis.  
Of course it's a busy time and not all of them can come, but we enjoy a yummy lunch and some good conversation for sure.
This year our theme was "Knowledge will take you places".  
We decorated with many different globes and it turned out cute!
These two teachers were our elementary teachers (Miss Smith was the twin's teacher and Mrs. Ferguson was Matthew's) and they came for their lunch break during a day of meetings.  
We have adored both of them.
These three are Mr Carlson (our piano teacher), Mrs. Ellenburg (Aubrey's math teacher) and Mr. Speiss (Aubrey's choir teacher).  The kids planted a succulent for their gift. 
It's a fun tradition that we all look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Great way to celebrate those who have committed their time to educate the children. I wish I had thought of it! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails