Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mom turns 41!!

Hello Readers! Katelyn here! 
I'm giddy to tell you about the most amazing mom in the world's birthday!
 I had a lot of fun celebrating her! 
Since her birthday was on the day of the sing and dance show, we celebrated on the 12th.

Mom was greeted with warm chocolate crepes with strawberries, nutella, powdered sugar, and whipped cream inside, with a strawberry I cut to the shape of a heart on top, and she was also greeted by smiles everywhere!
We went to church a little after, then came home. For lunch my dad made mom an amazing sandwich with all of my mom's favorite sandwich ingredients: turkey, ham, lettuce, tomato, avocado and some other good stuff. When I asked mom what she wanted to do that day, she said she wanted to take a nap which was her normal Sunday routine. ;) Even though it was not my first choice of a birthday activity, I let her take her nap. Me, Megan, and Matthew cleaned our rooms and the kitchen and family room. I knew Mom would be very happy to wake up to a clean house, and she was very appreciative. After eating a delicious dinner, we made a delectable chocolate raspberry cake. Then we started Mom's party!!
 First, we opened presents. Aubrey cave Mom some super cute earrings which is wearing in this picture. She loves them and where's them a ton!
Andrew gave Mom some awesome coupons. Mom was very grateful!
I gave Mom milk duds, one of her favorite candies, and a 3-D perler bead camera which was a lot of work, but it was worth it to see her surprised/happy reaction!  She had never seen anything like it and was CRAZY about it!!
Megan gave Mom two perler beads. The first one was one that said I love you to the moon and back and another that was a moon. Mom loved them!
Matthew gave Mom a letter which Mom loved!
Mom is amazing! She is so loving patient and Christ-like! She always puts others before herself. She shows love to anyone no matter what! She is so organized and spiritually organized! She is helpful and always is serving someone! She is an awesome example to her whole family and friends! I'm glad I could celebrate her! I am so so blessed she is my mom and I'm lucky to have her!
 I love you mom!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY Rachelle! I know five kids who are very lucky to have you as their mother. You are a great mother and I appreciate that you are such a good example to them. You are the best! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! I just realized this was your birthday, not mothers' day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLE! You are the best! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails