Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Sacramento Zoo

My years of field trips with my kids are beginning to slow down and wrap up as they get older and do less and need less from parents. It's been a few years since we have been to the zoo and Matthew was giddy that I got to come too! We had a lot of fun together.
This kid cracks me up!!! 
 He wants his picture taken and then comes up with the BEST faces!!  
What can I say...I see the resemblance?!?!?
We caught a short show that all the kids enjoyed 
and included this snake and tortoise,
Matthew for sure wanted a chance to pet it!
We found out how tall Matthew is and how his wing span compares.
I love the giraffes and this week a baby one was born here, 
it must have been sleeping because it wasn't outside. 
Then it was over to the park for a quick lunch, game of tag with the teacher, and a quick group shot before heading back to school.  It was a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm just a little confused. Which ones were the animals!!!!!!! Oh, Matthew you make me laugh! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails