We had talked about Phantom Falls and it's gorgeous wild flowers for a long time so I was SO grateful this hike worked for my schedule.
This is Melinda. I love her. She is a hoot.
These homemade cookies hanging off her bag were a nice motivation to keep walking!
Here we all are before we headed down under the falls. It was like a jungle and a little tricky.
Below this is a rope that you hold on to and belay yourself down. It worked great!
Looking straight up at this wall of rocks was a little daunting.
Oops the wind moved the water and Melinda and I got soaked. Poor Melinda lost her footing and got really wet. I was able to protect my camera somewhat and move mostly out of the way (and still have time to take a picture of Melinda). We had a good laugh over it!
I loved the wild flowers in so many colors everywhere!!!





















God is quite the artist! So beautiful and the six beauties made it even more beautiful!
ReplyDelete