Can you tell how much fun Matthew had dressing up as a 100 year old
for his 100th day of school today?
He was TOTALLY into it!
He was so excited about the hair color, the mustache and eyebrows, the suspenders...
and he HAD to have a cane.
Thank goodness I borrowed all of this from two friends and made his life "complete".
Ha! Ha!!
for his 100th day of school today?
He was TOTALLY into it!
He was so excited about the hair color, the mustache and eyebrows, the suspenders...
and he HAD to have a cane.
Thank goodness I borrowed all of this from two friends and made his life "complete".
Ha! Ha!!
I didn't ask for any poses or faces. But with Matthew there is no need!
We love this BIG personality of his:)
We love this BIG personality of his:)
Just getting a smile was actually the hardest:)
We also had to complete a poster with 100 items on it.
We chose these fun, bright colored straws and had a great time together working on it. I would place the hot glue and Matthew would pick out the color he wanted next.
He loved how it turned out.
We chose these fun, bright colored straws and had a great time together working on it. I would place the hot glue and Matthew would pick out the color he wanted next.
He loved how it turned out.





He is a ham! Love this! I wish I would have done this in my class-fun! fun!
ReplyDelete