When I chatted with my Mom and Grandma on Black Friday we were discussing our morning deals. Jordan and I had gone out early and I scored (before I got caught...I guess I went over the per person limit) 36 beautiful, nice sized poinsettias from Home Depot for only $1 each. These would prove to be perfect for neighbors and local friends. I got a few other bargains, but my best purchase (and the one they gasped at) was a new van!!
We weren't planning on getting a new van until next year, but last week I was prompted three times to with this thought, "you should check craigs list and look at the vans". I ignored it the first two times, reminding myself that we wanted to get our current van to 200,000 miles and we were only at 191,000. The third time I finally listened and checked. I couldn't believe that the was the exact van I had hoped I would find, was there AND for a great price!
I was quite excited that Tyler brought it home on such an appropriate day of shopping!
I had to document what our family looks like now in our new van.
I am sure the life of this van will see many changes in our family.
I wonder what we will look like when we are done driving it...
In the meantime...we are loving it!


You are much braver than I am to forge and conquer black Friday. Ya, what a find. Always fun to get those large purchase items. Love to all!
ReplyDelete