Here we go!
Another fantastic summer behind us and hopefully another wonderful school year in before us.
Hooray!!!
And don't get me wrong, I love these kids more than words could ever express, but I also love that they attend and are blessed with amazing schools and great teachers!
This morning I sent off these five to (only) two different schools.
I think it will be the only year for the next seven that we won't have five kids at three schools so I think I'll enjoy the schedule this year for sure!!
We had our traditional morning sticky buns, a crowd favorite!
Aubrey is not a "sevy" (translation: what they call seventh graders) anymore and the big girl on campus as an 8th grader! She loved her new Roxy backpack that she bought with her own money. She worked really hard this summer babysitting and tutoring and it's been nice that she has helped out with many of her accessory purchases. Seriously, this girl loves accessories!! 

Let's just take a closer look at that hair!
I know I'm biased, but Aubrey is beautiful and I love her hair color with this shirt color!!
Could be a great Roxy ad :)
Andrew's traditional shoe photo had to be taken backwards so we can always remember these "elite" socks. Today (and tomorrow and the next day, since he doesn't have a pair for every day) he chose to wear his Breast Cancer pink ones. This cute boy is always found in a BYU shirt (thankfully he does have enough of those for every day) and comfy exercise shorts. He knew his teacher as an aid last year and is excited for this year with her and friends!
Katelyn and Megan for the first time since Kindergarten are going to be in the same classroom.
They are so excited and we will see how it goes! They have some of the same friends and some individual ones too. They looked happy as can be to be headed to the same place this am.
Note: these two have the same backpack, but love how they make things "their own" with the keychains they collect.
After a year of transitional kindergarten last year this boy is READY for Kindergarten and an extended day will be fantastic for him! He loves school, his new shoes, finding friends, and his teacher. He gave us a kiss and hug and ran right in!
He will be out a few hours before all the other kids so I'm glad I'll still have some one on one time with my (not at all baby) boy!
SO LOVE THESE GREAT KIDS!!!









I miss having a first day of school. They were always so exciting and fun. Hope you all have a wonderful school year! Love - Timberlas
ReplyDeleteA few things...
ReplyDelete1. My 10 year old daughter has that same green striped shirt, she wore it yesterday.
2. We've got the three school thing going now this year and will do now for a long time. Ugh.
3. All your children are beautiful, but your oldest definitely!
4. Wondering why the other day from IG, your oldest goes after the others...was that just a one-day thing? Would think oldest go first.
5. Another school year. Here we go again.
xx
PS-
ReplyDeleteThe Elite socks. My son wears the exact same thing...Oh my word! So don't like that look. And about the basketball shorts, I have mixed feelings about boys wearing them to school all the time. I told my 7th grader, once a week. So this morning (second time this week wearing them) he thought I was crazy when I reminded him the once a week rule. Am I being way too uptight? What happened to nice collared shirts and shorts. My name is Tiffany and I am crazy.
Your children are all so beautiful!
ReplyDelete