The night before Easter we thought we'd try a Pinterest idea and throw a last minute Glow in the Dark egg hunt at the park down from our street. In the photos I had seen you fill an egg with a glow in the dark bracelet. It was tricky to get them to stay inside as they easily popped open the eggs. With a little tape we had them all inside, but then the lights at the park combined with doing it as early as we could (for little ones)...let's just say we've got an even better plan for next year! But the kids still loved playing at the park, eating cookies, and finding the eggs.
Easter morning was a wonderful day at home.
The kids found their eggs and enjoyed new shoes and a few other small treats in their baskets.
Megan found the most coveted egg, with a dollar bill inside!
Before church we took our traditional family photos on the porch.
The boys were so excited to find these ties in their baskets that matched their Dad's BYU tie.
SO love this family of mine!!
Aubrey and I in our new matching mint wedges. I'm so glad she thinks it's still cool to match!!
Aubrey and I in our new matching mint wedges. I'm so glad she thinks it's still cool to match!!
And we had to have a photo of this cute girl, who played the piano in our church meeting, accompanying four young women singing a beautiful arrangement of He Sent His Son by Sally DeFord. It was beautiful. Our dear friends, the Wongs came with us to church and that made it an extra special day celebrating our Savior's life, sacrifice, and resurrection.









LOVE the picture of Megan!!! She is gorgeous in that picture!! (The one with the coveted egg)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY EASTER everyone! Hope your Easter was great. Love to all!
ReplyDelete