Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Megan's BIG accomplishment

This sweet girl finished reading the ENTIRE Book of Mormon this week.
We are SO proud of her.
 It's one thing to read an over 500 page book, but when it's scripture, 
with challenging languages and deep concepts and principles...and you're EIGHT!  Pretty fantastic!
As promised (and following Andrew and Katelyn earlier this year) Tyler and
 I took her to BJ's for a favorite dessert, pizookie.   She chose triple chocolate and oreo,
 it was delicious and we had a wonderful time together.

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO MEGAN! Boy what an accomplishment. I'm really impressed that you stuck with it. I think there aren't too many eight year olds who can say they have read the Book of Mormon. I'm so proud of you. One of these times when I come to visit, I want to go for a pizookie.......they look so yummy! Let's see if we can think of something to do to earn one! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails