My baby somehow turned five!
I shed a few tears because this kid is SO much fun and I hate to see him grow up.
I love our time together reading, eating lunch everyday, and working on reading.
He is kind, confident, funny, and just the HAPPIEST kid ever.
We love the JOY Matthew brings into our family!!
For his birthday we had a wonderful low-key day.
It included all his favorite things. Sticky buns for breakfast, mac and cheese for lunch, and green kool-aid which I have never bought, but he thought it looked so fun!
He and I made his simple cake, he did all the sorting and green M&M's.
And some eating and sharing the chocolate.
Turned out cute, and most importantly he loved it!
Our darling neighbors brought over balloons, we love Bud and Donna!
After dinner (he chose burritos) we had our "family party".
He LOVED every thing he got!
Including some JAW DROPPING reactions!!
So love his enthusiasm and excitement for life!












Can't believe he's five! Just one more year to enjoy having him around all day. Happy Birthday Matthew! You are awesome! Love you soooooooooooooo much!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday, cute MATTHEW!!!! Glad you had a great birthday! LOVE YOU!!!!!! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteLove that boy!!! Glad you had such a wonderful birthday. XOXOXOXO Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
ReplyDelete