Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 2 -White Water Rafting, BBQ, and Family Talent Show/Fireside

After our morning Zumba and Insanity with my awesome cousin, Heidi, we had crepes for breakfast.
Then we went to...white water rafting on the Snake River.
Unfortunately I didn't have my camera or even phone.  Between the chance of falling in or tipping over, there was even a greater chance (100% would happen) of getting soaked by the water guns and fights!
It was a blast!  We laughed so hard (and boy the men a.k.a. "big boys" get into the water fighting) and I loved that it was safe enough that we ALL could enjoy it.
The whole group!
Then we took quick showers and got ready to enjoy our evening together.
My dad and cousin, Andy did a fabulous job on the meat (as always) and we had a great barbecue.

 Love these two!!
After eating we began the evening with a talent show.  Andrew performed some pretty serious Kendama tricks.  I was so proud of him, even if it didn't land right the first time, he tried again and "nailed it".  Katelyn and Megan did their dance from the last performance, "These boots were made for walking".  It was darling!
 Our family's act was "The Chinigans" which we did to the song, "Grandpa Prescott had a ranch, ee, ii, oo..."
My entire family was together just for a few hours so we snuck a quick pic in the barn.  
Oh how I treasure these moments together!
That night we sat around the fire and shared stories and favorite memories with my Grandparents. 
 It was awesome and one of my favorite parts of the reunion.
The next morning I was up early making 120 cinnamon rolls.
After getting breakfast all prepped, some of us went to the Twin Falls temple
We had lunch, a big group photo, and final cheer!
  Here I am with Andy (who envisioned this whole thing...and then put me in charge).  We are only a few weeks apart in age and grew up together. 
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that this reunion can be beat! It was sooooo much fun. You did a great job Rachelle. Many great memories to enjoy in the future. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails