Friday, June 28, 2013

The second white dresses

You can imagine the looks, smiles, and comments these two beauties got while on our special date,
 taking photos in their baptism dresses at the Sacramento temple! 
And as usual, either the first or last (in this case) shot of the day ended up being my favorite!
This is their second white dress, of which we hope there will be three.
Their first white dress was also made by Tyler's mom, their Grandmother, Bonnie for their baby blessing.
This dress will be for their baptism, and the third for their wedding day.

Oh, how I adore these two sweet girls.
It was SO hard to choose favorite images, but I love these of Megan:
  And I LOVE these of the two of them.
It's so obvious how much they love each other and share such a unique bond.
They really are "two peas in a pod"!
 I changed my camera lens and looked up just in time to catch this darling shot!
 Silly girls
Favorites of Katelyn:
 
What a great time we had!  At one point these two silly girls got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. I was getting ready to take a photo and someone scared me by (VERY) quietly approaching me to tell me how cute they were.  I am glad my camera was around my neck because I screamed (and screamed some more)!

I'm so grateful for these two girls in my life.
They give our family so much joy.
Tyler and I are so proud of them and their examples to us
(they get up 15 minutes everyday before our 6:45 a.m. family scripture study and have their own personal scripture study...seriously, at eight they are well into finishing the entire Book of Mormon).  
They are sweet and kind and we are proud of them and their choice to be baptized as 
members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Their invitation, ALL are welcome! 

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful girls!!! And the invitation is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are such beautiful girls. We love you so much. Cant wait to see you soon and enjoy your wonderful day with you. You are so special. LOVE, GMA @GMPA Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously they have a wonderful example in their mother...amazing they read the BOM alone at their age. What wonderful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle, I am so in awe of these beautiful images you were able to capture. What precious girls. We are planning a trip up north, and I want my children to meet yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joy it was to be in California for this wonderful occasion. These two little girls are such a delight. It has been so fun watching them grow and mature into such beautiful young ladies. Couldn't ask for anything more precious. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails