Although I only have iphone pics to share,
I definitely want to remember another fabulous year at BYU Women's Conference.
The weather was perfect.
The friends and company were amazing.
The speakers, topics, and spirit were fabulous.
I flew through Portland (which thank goodness didn't cause "turbulence tears" like the flight home
through Denver) and caught a beautiful view of Mount Hood.
A few of the women gathered together for the opening meeting,
so inspiring to be surrounded by such company!
The theme of this year's conference was taken from Doctrine and Covenants 100:12. "Therefore, continue your journey and let your hearts rejoice; for behold, and lo, I am with you even unto the end".
Loved spending time with my Mom and Grandma, what a special treat!
Here are the CA girls I recruited. The group keeps getting bigger and bigger.
On Friday my sister, Kristin and sister in law, Jordan joined in the fun!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by inspiring women and friends.
It was a whirlwind visit to Provo, but most importantly I left with my "spiritual bucket" being filled and the desire to be a better disciple of Christ.
This trip made possible by my husband's support for my annual trip, help from him and several friends with our kidos, and my in-laws car for all my comings and goings.
I flew through Portland (which thank goodness didn't cause "turbulence tears" like the flight home
through Denver) and caught a beautiful view of Mount Hood.
A few of the women gathered together for the opening meeting,
so inspiring to be surrounded by such company!
The theme of this year's conference was taken from Doctrine and Covenants 100:12. "Therefore, continue your journey and let your hearts rejoice; for behold, and lo, I am with you even unto the end".
Loved spending time with my Mom and Grandma, what a special treat!
Thursday night after the sessions we went to the Sharing Stations.
Wow, were we blown away!! It was like Pinterest LIVE!
Amazing, darling ideas for so many different topics. Normally I would have been photographing and taking notes like a crazy woman, but they put all their info and handouts on-line.
Yes, what a fun resource! I definitely won't miss these Sharing Stations ever again.
While there, I turned around to see Sister Wixom. This sweet woman leads our church's ENTIRE (how could I even be overwhelmed with 200 children?) Primary (children's organization). She gave the most amazing talk at our last General Conference in April. You can (and should, it's worth it!) check it out here. When I saw her I had to tell her how much I enjoyed her talk (and that I loved her even though we were strangers) and how as a new Primary President I appreciated her so much. She said some kind words and even obliged to me taking a photo with her!
I cried. Ya, she's that cool. And meeting her was a special moment!
Thursday evening, we enjoyed the concert, especially Hillary Weeks and Sondra Turley being favorites.Here are the CA girls I recruited. The group keeps getting bigger and bigger.
On Friday my sister, Kristin and sister in law, Jordan joined in the fun!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by inspiring women and friends.
It was a whirlwind visit to Provo, but most importantly I left with my "spiritual bucket" being filled and the desire to be a better disciple of Christ.
This trip made possible by my husband's support for my annual trip, help from him and several friends with our kidos, and my in-laws car for all my comings and goings.







Looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for starting this fun tradition! So grateful you can make this happen and come! LOVE YA TONS AND TONS!!!! XOXOX
ReplyDelete