I LOVE change.
I love it when you've got something new on your plate to tackle and really that is what I have...
something new on my plate to tackle.
This week I was called (asked by my ecclesiastical leader) to be my ward's (congregation) Primary (children's organization) President.
I knew it was coming. I felt it and heard Heavenly Father's sweet whispering.
I am SO humbled and SO excited!
I love Primary and already LOVE these women that I am blessed to serve with.
I only knew one of them, but know they are the ones He wants!
They have amazing talents and strong testimonies.
Here we are with our first week of Primary under our belt.
Whew...we did it!
Almost 200 children and it went great!!


Congratulations Rachelle! You will be an amazing leader. The kids in your ward are lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new calling. Yes, indeed you will be very busy. Looks like you have a good bunch of women to work with. Good luck and enjoy this time serving the future leaders of the church. Love to all!
ReplyDeleteYou will be awesome! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine anyone who could do this better, you are amazing! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! You will do an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteYou will all be great!!!!!!!! Loved looking at your blog, the scripture one too was great with your binder etc. Thanks Rachelle!
ReplyDelete200 children??? We have about 125, but only 75 or so on Sundays. I'm the 2nd counselor. I've been in for almost 3 years, I'm still learning to love the calling...
ReplyDelete