Monday, November 19, 2012

Soccer 2012

It was another fabulous soccer season!  We love Andrew's coach and his positive, but hard working philosophy.  We love going to his games.  He is a great player and fun to watch.

You'll notice a few things about these photos...Andrew's tongue is usually OUT!!
 Love that face, love those freckles and that hair!
 There's a little bit of "elbowing" going on at this age.
 A little ballet...just kidding, but thought this was such a funny angle I caught!
 If I gave the coach $1 for every time he tied Andrew's shoes...he would be one rich coach! 
The highlight of the season was in the first game when Andrew scored a goal with a "header" off of a corner throw in!  It was pretty awesome!!  I don't have a "perfect" header shot, but I am determined to get one, one of these years!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails