Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A few days in Utah

In between Nathan and Alyssa's special day (here) and our family reunion (here) we spent a few days at Kerry and Bonnie's home (although some how I don't have any pics of them).  Tyler worked and I think I spent most of my time trying to be the general contractor for all the sub-contractors doing work in our new house in California.  It was a little stressful, but all seemed to work out fine.

Sunday we took a drive up the beautiful canyon to see the fall leaves.  Oh how I've missed those beautiful mountains and vibrant colors this time of year.  It was glorious!
That night, Grandpa Backman came over to visit (his wife just had back surgery so she couldn't come).
He almost gets attacked when he arrives!
We love having him around and he's always up to hearing the latest piano piece and giving lots of love!
Also, I had a chance to take some pics of that cute, new nephew of mine, Paxton.  
Such a sweet, happy baby!  And a CHUNK!!!
Here is my favorite, love this one and love this guy!!!

1 comment:

  1. We loved having you here and always do. Grandpa tells everyone he see how he was attacked when he barely got his feet out of the car. He loves it! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails