Katelyn and Megan had their Sing and Dance company show.
Their first costume was from "Where is Love?", "I'd Do Anything",
and "Consider Yourself" from Oliver.
They both had small solo parts and did such a cute job.
They are the cutest dancers and more importantly, friends.
These fancy outfits were for their dance, "Shake Your Groove Thing" from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
There was A LOT of shaking and grooving!!!
Their cheering section!!










so cute!!!Wish I had been there to see it. You two have to be the cutest girls in the whole play.
ReplyDeleteLove you. GMA Jensen
LOVE the pictures of the two of them hugging!!!! Very cute :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun for Grandma & Grandpa Prescott & aunt Kristin to be there to see the girls performance. Would love to have been there. What beautiful, beautiful girls. I hope they will call us and sing their solo's for us. Love to all!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute Pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to be there. I was emotional the whole time they were performing. They did such a good job. What a great show. It reminded me of Rachelle and Kristin were dancing in their recitals. Love, Grandma Prescott
ReplyDelete