Really "Nibbles" is an antonym for how this guinea pig could put down the food.
He could really eat. In fact, a head of lettuce, two heads of broccoli, a small bag of carrots, and his bagged food all over the weekend! You may know how I feel about animals so believe me I was thrilled when the teacher told me that he was really sweet, his only draw-back was that he sheds (a lot) and he stinks. Awesome. We had friends coming in from out of town that day. I think I could have offended the teacher when my reply was, "can he spend his time in our garage?". That didn't go over well. After all it was cooler weather and it would be so lonely...so with a fan on in the laundry room, a candle burning, and the door to the garage open, we welcomed accepted against my will :) Nibbles into our home for the weekend.
Megan loved having him and that's what matters!



my Saturdays are pretty boring, After the busy days with all of you. Andrew sure looks like a star goalie. That's awesome you scored Megan, wish I was there watching you play soccer. Nibbles is pretty cute don't let him eat you out of house and home.Love ya
ReplyDeleteNow, how can you not love the face of a guinea pig? And Nibbles looks like he's a pretty cute one! But it's a good thing he comes to stay for short visits, or you would have to open your own grocery store! I tend to agree with Rachelle....yes, in deed, they do stink! Love to all!
ReplyDelete