Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here we go again...

 The kids were really excited for school to start this year.  
Although, I was prepared physically I was still gearing up emotionally.  The number of emails with their "before school" needs from four different teachers was already a little overwhelming! 
Aubrey starts 5th grade and we love her teacher!  She looks fun, doesn't she?
Andrew starts 3rd grade and his teacher is well loved by everyone, we're excited to have her this year!  They were having crazy hat day the first day.
We split the twins up this year into different classrooms.  They are excited as they will have "twice as many friends".  We "hand-picked" their teachers to meet their personalities, strengths, and weaknesses and we're hopeful for a fantastic year for both of them.  Katelyn's teacher has been at the school since the very beginning and this will be her last year.
Megan was excited to have a few of her favorite little girl friends in her class.
I was a little teary-eyed dropping them off as all four will be gone all day.
  I couldn't think of a better place for them, I just miss them when they're at school!

5 comments:

  1. So far it sounds like it's going to be a good year at school. It looks like everyone was excited to be going back. Still love the "shoe pics" each year. But I can't believe how big they seem to have grown, even just since being here. I can't believe how fast back to school came this year. Perhaps it's due to the "SHORT" summer we had. Good luck in school everyone! Make it a good year and enjoy your teachers. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look so great. what a fun day seeing all your friends and able to make so many more. your teachers all look so nice. have a great year love GMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! So fun! Good Luck to all of you! Love ya LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great group! Love Aubrey and Katelyn's matching duds : ) That is so sweet. The twins are darling, and Andrew and Aubrey look so grown up and responsible! I love that you get a pic with the teacher, too, what a great memento.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan Dresser is in our ward! The kids look so ready! Here's to a great year!
    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails