As always, this December has proved to be a busy, but one of my favorite months of the year! We've had so much fun with some of our favorite traditions, a few of which we have pictures of. We have this super talented guy in our ward that paints these backdrops for the ward party. My friend, Carolyn did a darling job planning out a Who-ville party.
In addition, Matthew decided this month he LOVES trains. I pulled out Andrew's old trains and the first day, Matthew didn't leave the tile in the entry way for three hours! Since then he's fallen asleep for his nap on the floor with his tracks in hand and wants to set them up first thing in the morning. Notice this morning he only made time to get on his jeans, he seemed to think his pajama top was good enough!
We had a really fun Family Night and invited the Bishopric out for caroling and marionberry cobbler and carmel apple cider afterwards. Here's our cute Bishop's wife, Lanea and her daughter, we love their family. What I really wish I had a picture of (it would help me capture it in my mind) is the faces of the families that we caroled to. I cried at almost every house as I LOVED seeing their faces, pure joy!
We did gingerbread houses at home and at school. Yes, another activity the kids LOVE!
Katelyn and Megan had their school Kindergarten program and sang some really cute songs.
Katelyn and Megan had their school Kindergarten program and sang some really cute songs.
One of my favorite pictures of them. They really are the best of friends,
yes they even fight at five years old over clothes already, but they are so sweet with each other too.
How blessed I am to have them in my life!
yes they even fight at five years old over clothes already, but they are so sweet with each other too.
How blessed I am to have them in my life!
The kid's also had pajama day at school, what a great excuse to stay comfy all day!
We made these cute nativities out of popsicle sticks with my Activity Day girls and then a few more for my girls.
Last, but not least our traditional family sleep-over under the tree.
Last, but not least our traditional family sleep-over under the tree.
There's our December so far and Christmas is still to come!! We are counting down the days!










LOVE IT! ALL of IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW fun! They will always treasure the memories! Thank goodness for photos that will help them always remember the fun times you have as a family! Merry Christmas! Miss and LOVE you all! :)
ReplyDelete