That time of year again...time to hunt down coordinating clothes, make hair bows and flowers, and watch for the perfect light. My friend and amazing photographer, Fara once again did a fantastic job!
These are amazing, you all look fantastic!!! Such great pictures, I'd enlarge them and plaster my walls with them. :) I mean, if it were MY family, ha ha! Love the outfits and the whole shebang. :)
Cute Cute Cute. Nice group shots . Love the clothes and backgrounds. Fara did a good job capturing all your handsome and pretty faces. What great keepsakes. Can't wait to get my copies!! Love yas, Grandma Prescott
I think I'm going to keep this family. Love the pictures. I am amazed how well everyone did. Would love a copy of all of them. What more can I say.....what a beautiful family! Love to all!
What a gorgeous family! You guys make some good-looking kiddos, LOVE LOVE them ALL, can't wait to get your Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures-- you guys look great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the clothes! And cutest kids!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them!!! You guys are all so beautiful. :D
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing, you all look fantastic!!! Such great pictures, I'd enlarge them and plaster my walls with them. :) I mean, if it were MY family, ha ha! Love the outfits and the whole shebang. :)
ReplyDeleteCute Cute Cute. Nice group shots . Love the clothes and backgrounds. Fara did a good job capturing all your handsome and pretty faces.
ReplyDeleteWhat great keepsakes. Can't wait to get my copies!!
Love yas, Grandma Prescott
I think I'm going to keep this family. Love the pictures. I am amazed how well everyone did. Would love a copy of all of them. What more can I say.....what a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteLove to all!
Beautiful! Love your darling family!
ReplyDelete