Sunday, August 8, 2010

Soccer, here we come!

 After watching their older siblings play soccer, the girls have been anxiously awaiting their turn. I got these darling jerseys for their birthday and they have been so excited to wear them for their first practice this week.
Their coach asked me to please have at least "one distinguishing factor" so he could tell them apart. I guess he didn't think matching pig-tails, pink shirts, pink balls, black shorts, socks, and soccer cleats were as cute as I did!  It's not that often anymore that they want to dress the same, so I've got to take advantage!

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Have fun playing soccer girls. Hope we will be able to see you play. Love the PINK soccer outfits. I don't understand why the coach has a problem identifying these girls. But that's a grandma talking for ya! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE!!! I love these pics! YOu girls look so big and ready to PLAY SOCCER!!! So, what will you do for the coach so he can tell them apart? Aren't there teeth enough? :) I can't wait to hear about the first game! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!!!! I can't believe that they are old enough to play soccer! IT was great seeing you guys the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tell the coach to have them smile and then he will see one big distinguishing factor! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty girls. So cute in their matching outfits..... hugs to all. Grandmas Prescott and Jensen. HAVE FUN ... wish we could be to all your games.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails