Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School

Here we go, schedules, homework, volunteering, parties, fun, fun...
We've got a fourth grader, second grader, and two kindergartners, thankfully all at the same school.
 Aubrey is in fourth grade, growing up so fast!  I didn't get a picture of her teacher...yet, but here she is looking cute for her first day.  
Andrew was so excited about his teacher and a few close friends in his class, he could hardly wait for school to start.  By the third day he asked when the next minimum day was!
And then there was sending these two cutie pies to KINDERGARTEN!!  Where in the world did five years go?  They are so excited to go with the "big kids" everyday and other than a few minutes of getting teary eyed, I am happy for them too.
 Their teacher is darling and just what you want from a Kindergarten teacher, super sweet and loving.  The girls have already been showering her with love notes, perler beads, and hugs.
As a Mom it was much easier this year because I know they have each other.  How blessed they are.


6 comments:

  1. They all look like kids that teachers hope to have in their classes....bright eyed, well cared for,eager learners and sweethearts! Have a great year at school!GrandmaPrescott Such special times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! HOW fun! Love the pictures! You look so cute...all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey, You look so grown up. What a fun day the first day of school,You look so cute. ,Andrew. You are such a cute boy and I bet the teacher is so surprised how many books you read this summer and what a good reader you are. Girl's How cute and grown up you are. I bet the teacher has never had such special twins in her class before;
    Rachelle the table decerations look darling. I know you didn't get your creativity from me. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have the years gone? I can't believe another school year has begun and now the twins are in school now too?! What a cute picture of all the kids on their way to the first day of class. Everyone looks so grown up. Have fun in school everyone. Hope to see you soon. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over those little Kindergartners of yours. They are absolutely beautiful. Just wanna squeeze them!! Really just makes me excited for the years to come with my little twinners. All your kids look so happy and sweet. Happy first week of school to them, and you! I bet it feels so quiet with just one at home during the day. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachelle, you have the cutest kids... seriously. Love all of the pics! :) I hope that Naomi gets to go to kindergarten here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails