Monday, July 26, 2010

Shoshone Falls, the Niagra of the West

Wednesday we visited Dierkes Lake.  My grandparents Jensen came to Idaho too to see us and spend a few days with us.  Aren't they cute with their five great-grand kids.
 We found a really fun playground, that the kids loved. I have several cute pictures and I know this one is out of focus, but look at that cute face!  Yes, we had a great time playing and climbing rocks!
Oh and I love this one too!!  My biggest blessings...
Beneath the lake is the beautiful Shoshone Falls, the little Niagra of the west.  We hiked around a bit, and although it is only fifteen minutes from my parent’s home I haven’t been there in years.  It is gorgeous, don't you think?!
Here's a shot down the canyon, behind us with my mom and the three girls.
I love this picture of my Grandma Jensen and Katelyn.  How lucky my kids are to have so many 
FABULOUS grandparents to love on them!!!
 
And one more look at those beautiful falls...

1 comment:

  1. Cute Pictures!!! What a fun time we had together! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails